We started this website to help folks buy tickets to events in Southern California, not to make a ton of money. We already have full-time jobs and CitrusTickets.com is more of a hobby than anything. Since we started the site we have had many emails thanking us and praising the site. I have take some excerpts from some of the emails for everyone else to enjoy! These are real emails from real people!!
- “I love the orange mascot! You also made me feel like I was buying from someone who actually cared, not just making some money off me!” — Krista in Oceanside
- “Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I bought 4 Angels tickets last weekend and after I received the confirmation email, i called and luckily the tickets were available for local pick-up and the shipping chargers were refunded!” — Richard in Orange
- “I finally get to go to a Lakers game! Thanks so much for all your help! I will spread the word to my friends about your website…it is the best!” — Allisen in Cerritos
- “thanks for the tix. i enjoyed the Buffet concert and paid less for the tix than my buddies!” — Brian in Irvine
- “I purchased two tickets for Dianna Krall at the Hollywood Bowl on August 22, 2009 and two tickets for Legally Blonde the Musical at Pantages, for August 23, 2009, at 6:30 p.m. I immediately received an email confirmation and within hours received the Fed Ex tracking number. This was my first time buying tickets from your site and I have to say it was fast and easy. I am sure I will be back for more someday.” — Margaret in Thousand Oaks
- “Can I come work for you? Your ticket site is super cool. I will be back for more once the Dodgers start again!” — Todd in Los Angeles
- “Thanks for the last minute Ducks playoff tickets! I bought them in the morning and picked them up that afternoon at the Honda Center!” — Deb in Huntington Beach